So you have gotten involved with nootropics and now you’re looking for a stack that can help you to improve your efficacy. That is a stage of awareness that a lot of people never get to so congratulations! You are among the elite of the elite who actually try to take a scientific approach to the things that they do with their body.
Finding your unique nootropic stack that works best for you is a process that only takes a few different steps. In the following article, we’ll give you an overview of these steps so that you have a much better idea of how to do it.
- Try one ingredient at a time – if you are going to build a stack, you have to add only 1 ingredient at a time. Otherwise, you’ll have too many confounding variables and it will be nearly impossible to get the right nootropic stack for you. There will be ingredients that don’t help you and there will be those that give you 90% of the benefits. You want to isolate the ones that are different and then keep the ones that are beneficial.
- Find synergistic compounds – finding a nootropic stack is often a result of putting together items that can work together to help you more than either of them alone. For example, if you have piracetam as your first ingredient that you start with, it is possible to add choline to that to see if it helps. Because choline is synergistic with piracetam there is a higher chance of that being helpful than if you just use an herb like bacopa monnieri, for example. Pure Nootropics’ blog has a great article on beginner nootropic stacks for more ideas.
With a focus on these two separate tasks, you should be able to build a nootropic stack within a few short weeks. Make sure you are recording how you feel and the results you have on certain mental performance markers so you can know for sure whether it is actually helping you!
Of course caffeine is one of the best nootropics that you are going to find so it is a good idea to use this in the maximum capacity that you can. This might look different for different people, but whatever the case may be, keep an open mind. You’ll find that your coffee slowly improves over time as you experiment and find the things that go well for your particular brain chemistry. Most people don’t even know what it is they are going to do in the morning let alone how to make their morning coffee amazing!
- Fat source – if you are taking coffee without butter or MCT / coconut oil, the only excuse you could have is that you are fasting! Fat sources with your coffee are going to help to improve the absorption and effect of the caffeine. This is going to help your brain function more efficiently, but it will also be a lot of added calories and breaks any fast you might be engaging in. Whatever the case may be, it is better to break fast with a fat source than nothing.
- Racetams – if you have a fat source, you can use a fat soluble stimulating racetam called aniracetam in your coffee (available here). If you are not, you can just use piracetam or even some of the more advanced racetams like phenylpiracetam. This option is so potent it was banned by the Olympic committee for being too useful in stimulating people.
- Green tea – have anxiety with coffee or just feel like sometimes the coffee is impacting you in a negative way? There is an answer for that. Green tea has an amino acid called L-theanine that brings down heart rate and addresses some of the other side effects of caffeine.
The way forward for anyone who is trying to improve their overall health is bone broth. Why is bone broth so healthy? It is filled with nutrients that are not found in the rest of the body and they are exactly what you need to feel happier and healthier. For example, if you are trying to improve the health of your joints, you need collagen and the only way to increase your own production of that is to consume it directly from an animal. Whether it is from chickens or from cows, it is important to get the collagen for your joints.
Your joints might not feel bad at the moment, but getting preventative measures in place can go a long way in helping you to protect yourself from problems in the future. Even though you are drinking bone broth, there is no telling what might happen to your joints. An odd injury here or there could be a real downer for your exercise regimen!
Besides the collagen benefits for your joints, there are plenty of other benefits. You’ll find that bone broth also has many minerals and vitamins in high quantity without you needing to eat organ meats or part of the animal that might make you feel squeamish. Most of the time, if you are eating bone broth, you are going to be able to supplement your diet with a lot of nutrition you might not otherwise have gotten. This can be done through a multivitamin, but in general it is better to get it through natural means. Another good item to help with joint health is fish oil or krill oil supplements, as studies have shown them to be helpful in reducing inflammation too.
Bone broth is also filled with healthy fats that can help to fight inflammation and improve the quality of your life as well as prevent disease. By removing inflammation you will go a long way in improving your life and making yourself more comfortable. For all these reasons, bone broth is a great place to start.
Protein is a hot topic among any people who want to lose fat and look good. Most people who are trying to burn fat don’t even realize that protein is the most important macronutrient and it can be easy to get enough. However, there are some unconventional methods that might help you to get more protein in your diet without causing you to spend a lot of money or stuff yourself with food. These 3 unconventional methods might help not only a normal person who is dieting, but also specialty diets like vegan and vegetarian.
Different Methods to Get Protein
- Rice and beans – this sounds like poor mans food, but if you do it right, rice and beans can be a powerhouse protein combination. The important thing to remember is to use brown rice in this mixture because it is filled with many grams of protein. In fact, it is such a popular form of protein, many companies sell brown rice protein. The beans are also filled with plenty of calories, but protein that combines well with the rice.
- Protein smoothies – if you don’t like the taste of protein powder, you are not alone. There are plenty of people who hate the taste of protein and you can easily get over this problem with a delicious protein smoothie. You can add all the fruits and vegetables that make it taste good and then your protein powder is completely masked under the rest.
- Canned fish – it may sound gross, but if you think about canned fish, it can really solve many birds with one stone. Eating canned sardines, for example, will give you a lot of protein, adds a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, and is filled with healthy nutrients from the entire fish. The canned fish is also incredibly affordable!
Opening a Food Truck
Food trucks are all the rage and they have much lower entry costs than opening a restaurant. You have fewer employees and can test out your menu in ways a restaurant cannot. If you are looking at starting a Food Truck there are many factors to consider. You have the big costs like buying the Food Truck to your daily food costs to Food Truck Insurance. It is not just about buying a truck and some ingredients. You need to look at licenses, and I am not talking about a driver’s license. In many area’s you will need to be licensed to operate in the city you are in and will need health inspections. Make sure you contact the individual cities you will operate in.
Food Truck Budget
Next, once you understand those licensing rules you need to look at the Food Trucks themselves and make sure you understand the costs for both the Food Truck and the other equipment you will need to operate daily. You will also need to do estimates on your fueling costs as this can be a big expense especially in big metro areas like Los Angeles.
Food costs will be next, you need to understand your pricing and make sure you will make a profit for each dish sold. How much raw ingredients will you need to purchase daily, then what are your labor costs? You need to know how much profit you make from each dish sold.
Once you got all this down it’s all about locations and what they require to let you setup. You need to scout out the locations, make sure it is ok to park and see if there are fees to do so. With Food trucks it is all about location to start. People will not just find you in the middle of nowhere. It is not if you build it they will come! Once you have locations you need to make sure you are on social media. Facebook and Twitter are a much and you need to ask customers to follow you on both as when you get a following people will then come to you.
Food Truck Insurance
The last bit is also very important and you will need to factor it in and that is Food Truck Insurance. What type of Food Truck Insurance do you need? The biggest factors will always be Auto Insurance and Liability Insurance. When it comes to the auto insurance you will need Liability insurance as well as comprehensive and collision as you want to protect your truck should you get into an accident.
The next Food Truck Insurance need is the Liability insurance. This is insurance should anyone get hurt or sick from your product. In fact a lot of event spaces will require you to carry this.
Lastly, when it comes to Food Truck Insurance you may need Workers Compensation in case any employee is injured while on the job and as a owner you can cover yourself as well.
Food Truck Insurance is a requirement and should be factored into your budget.
When starting any business you need to come up with a plan and a budget. Factor in everything and do a lot of research. Only the prepared can succeed.
With the state of the economy today, it is really difficult to predict the health of your income and the longevity of the business. If today you are only in breakeven when it comes to sales, when time comes that the economy gets lower than it is today, it is really inevitable to be bankrupt. This may sound a bit harsh but there will come a time where bankruptcy shall be declared.
It is a wide known fact that with bankruptcy there are fees involved. So, how will you pay for the fees if you have no money already? Fortunately, there are bankruptcy funding that you can take a look into; below are just some ways to pay the fees.
- If you are a union member or had been a previous member, you can always talk and ask advice from the Union’s Welfare Officer. The Officer can assist you in paying for the fees involved in bankruptcy. The union may be able to help you also since you are a member and nobody can understand you better than they do.
- It would also not hurt if you ask for help from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau. In the state of bankruptcy, it is best to lower down you pride and asks help from them. You may be surprised to know that they have local bankruptcy funding that you can apply to.
- Lastly, contact any utility company trust funds. Oftentimes these utility providers (gas, water and electricity) have Trust Funds which you can apply to. These funds are particularly set up for businesses that are running in bankruptcy. The nature of this bankruptcy funding is, they would help you with the costs incurred while filing for bankruptcy. The good thing about this option is, once granted; some companies actually give the money as a form of a gift and are not repayable.
When in a state of bankruptcy, never hesitate to ask around as you may not know, there are actually bankruptcy funding that are available for you. Remember, there is no harm in asking and trying to seek for help.
There are two main purposes for filing a personal bankruptcy. The first one is to relieve a person from his or her debts where he or she can no longer settle the financial obligations from a creditor or a lender. This is referred to Chapter 7 Bankruptcy which allows debtors to be clean slate or partly discharged of their debt. Second, is to provide a fair process for the creditors. It can be found on Chapter 13 of Bankruptcy wherein debtors pay all or a part of their debt.
The purposes of personal bankruptcy can be accomplished by those two Bankruptcy legal processes of the U.S. constitution (and codified in Title 11 of the US Code). Let’s discuss first about the Chapter 7. Under this chapter, as a debtor you are allowed to be relieved from your debts by using your liquid assets to repay your debts or by giving up a certain property that you own. The liquid assets are personal possession that a debtor may have and can be converted into cash include savings accounts and checking. However, there are liquid assets that are classified depending on the debtor’s state which are exempt assets that cannot be used to repay the creditors. The non exempt liquid assets shall be turned over to the court for proper distribution among creditors as partial repayment for the debts. Debtors are discharged only of their remaining debts after the courts have distributed the non exempt liquid assets to the creditors. Yet you have to pass some standards in order to qualify filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. You must undergo a means test to
prove that the income must be less than the median income in your state for your family size. However, failing the test means that you will not be allowed to file for Chapter 7, but there’s another option for you which is the Chapter 13. Moreover, it is also important to undergo credit counselling aside from passing the means test.
If you should plan to file for Chapter 13, you should know that you are able to repay all or a part of your debt through a repayment plan that has a time span of three to five years. In filing the personal bankruptcy, you must include submitting the repayment plan to the court. You can only start making payments to the courts who then distribute repayments for creditors, after you have submitted the plan. This is a requirement that you should accomplish even if your repayment plan has not been approved yet. You must wait for a few weeks for the hearing to approve the plan, where the Judge has the final say about the amounts you’ll be paying while creditors have no control or object about it. The approval of your repayment plan will signal you that you shall be making payments to the court. You can only be discharged of any remaining debt once you have completed your Chapter 13 payment plan.
Obtaining credit loan to buy a home can be very hard to come by once you have a history of bankruptcy. However, this does not mean there won’t be any institution that will approve of such application. It is important to note that one can apply for a home loan after 2 years from the declaration of bankruptcy.
How to Apply for a Home Loan Post-Bankruptcy
- First and foremost, you need to get an updated copy of your credit report. Review it and see to it that there are no issues that have not yet been resolved or cleared. If you find one, then you might as well have them corrected immediately before applying for any loan.
- Re-establish credit transactions after bankruptcy. This can be done through acquiring a credit card with the lowest possible credit limit, use it and then make sure you are able to pay them regularly. Ensure that you do not incur overdue balances; this will support your claim that you are now more responsible of handling your credit and finances.
- Save up enough money for a down payment. If you have enough money for down payment, it might just be easier for you to get approved for the loan.
- Take note that, more often than not, banks or financial institutions will most likely charge you with a higher interest rate compared to that of a loan applicant without a history of bankruptcy for the past few years. This is primarily because there is an increased risk that the latter might not be able to repay the money that was lent.
- Look for a credible lending institution in your area. Make sure to find an agent that will gladly help you with your needs during the loan application process. Remember to choose an agent that you feel most comfortable working with.
Insolvency risk is also known as Bankruptcy risk. It is defined as the risk where a firm or a person’s liabilities exceeded his or her assets is unable to meet and satisfy debts and financial obligations. Now if you have a small business or property that you have invested by lending from a company or an entity, it is your obligation to raise money in order to pay for your debts in due time. It is a concern to be put in such situation, luckily there are ways for you or your business to minimise the risk of insolvency by taking smart steps to solve any problems that could arise from it. Bankruptcy threats are always there however a strategic and active approaches that will help you a lot in avoiding financial or business failures.
Your personal assets may be at stake if your business is to fail. Your liabilities may exceed your liquid assets when times get tough or personal insolvency hits you. There is a correlation between business insolvency and personal insolvency. You can help protect your personal assets through incorporating as a limited liability company or a limited liability partnership, as long as your personal guarantee must not cover your business debts.
Through giving your business a secured loan instead of buying shares when you try to put up the money into a business, then it helps you to invest in less risky way. The con however is that you are not able to borrow from other lenders since the kind of protection limits you to do so.
Another significant way to minimise insolvency risk is through cash flow forecasting and credit control. The method of credit control will help you enhance the balance sheet which in return, reducing chances of insolvency of your business. Meanwhile, cash flow forecasting is also vital and should is regularly updated to keep track and give you an early warning system of any inevitable shortage in cash flow.
Some of us may not be aware of the things that we impulsively spend for such a long time, not minding the costs and then one day it hits you, realizing it’s too late and you can no longer bring back time. I’m talking about bankruptcy; yes you’ve heard it and most of us are familiar with it. Well, for some who have no idea about it–Bankruptcy basically, is a legal status where a person is unable to repay its debts from creditors or unable to solve financial issues from an entity, group or individual. Times get hard when you are faced with money issues due to pile of credit card debts that you are unable to financially settle. Bankruptcy is a legal process which you can opt to choose if you don’t have the means to pay off. Well, it seems easy to get rid of your debt issues through filing bankruptcy; however, that idea is not as easy as it may sound nowadays.
There are things to consider before declaring bankruptcy; if you however have the means to legitimately pay your creditors, then you may be able to handle things in a good way. Knowing the facts is the very first step to do. There are laws promulgating the matters of bankruptcy and there are actual changes in the laws today about it. One can simply declare that “I’m broke and I can’t pay my bills,” and get a clean slate after so. Yes, it was used to be like that before however, legal processes about bankruptcy have changed in the year 2005 which makes it more difficult in declaring bankruptcy. Well, if you are left with no choice and in dire straits with nowhere to go, declaring bankruptcy is an option. But it will cost you to do so because today it is required that you must undergo pre-bankruptcy counseling that will actually charge you fees. Therefore you may have to think it over before you decide to declare bankruptcy and there are also more reasons for you to think twice. Aside from that, credit counseling is also required if your filing gets to be approved, but expecting a clean slate will be a surprise for you. But the most important thing to know before you consider bankruptcy is that if ever you do so, it will be shown on your credit reports and some creditors may keep a permanent record about it and you may find it hard to do business with them because of that.